Monday, March 1, 2010

Never Dissapointed!



I can't say enough great things about Thin Mint cookies. It is sad to think they can only be purchased at certain times during the year, when the Girl Scouts decide to let the public have them! BUT, these have always been a wonderful and delicious treat. They're fairly light and are a great dessert to have with a sandwich at lunch. They're especially delicious when you store them in the refrigerator it gives them that extra oomph of freshness! So, if you like cookies and like a chocolate and mint flavor, these are a great snack.

3 comments:

Evie Allen said...

I Love thin mints!!!! They are my absolute favorite girl scout cookie ever! I remember when I was young and my father used to buy them by the cases and he would open one pack at a time and put them in his private refrigerator. Me and two other siblings would take turns stealing one out of the fridgerator. Before you knew it they were all gone or down to three or four. When my dad would ask who took his cookies, we would say, "not me, I only took one, I would never eat that many." We were crazy. We didn't even know we were all stealing them. Good memories!

Evie

Michael Radostits said...

Have you ever eaten the ice cream that has the thin mints included? Now that is just the best of 2 perfect worlds.

Hilary MaLynn said...

I used to be a Girl Scout and Thin Mints have been the #1 Best Sellers for as long as I can remember! DEFINITELY my personal favorite! And I agree with Michael, they are a great addition to a bowl of ice cream!