Monday, February 15, 2010

Need a Boost?

As you may already know Quaker makes granola bars, but what you may not know is that they make granola bars dipped in CHOCOLATE! When I discovered these scrumptious treats at the grocery store you can imagine what a pleasant surprise it was for me. With three flavors inside consisting of either, chocolate chip, peanut butter, or caramel nut; I was hooked. These are a great snack to hold you over until your next meal, whether that be from breakfast to lunch, or lunch to dinner, these are a great treat!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I love Chewy granola bars. I didn't know they had dips until I read your blog. I'm definitely going to have to give them a try!

Jbay88 said...

Boost u say... I'm n need of something to get me through my long days on campus... May have to try this!!!

Asia Ingram said...

I love chewy granola bars too...this site is making me hungry!

Joey H said...

When are you gonna talk about M&M's?