Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Perfect way to start out your day!


I am a huge fan of breakfast, but I don't always have time to whip up a big one. When I do have a little bit of time, I like to pop some Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl bread into the toaster! After it's lightly toasted, I like putting a thin layer of butter on top of it and drink it with a large glass of milk. It's the perfect treat to get my day started off on the right foot. Also, if I have a tad bit more time this bread is AMAZING for french toast. So, the next time you want to whip some up, try using cinnamon bread, because I doubt you'll ever go back to your boring wheat bread!

1 comment:

Jbay88 said...

I get this bread all the time... Me n my roommate like to put some butter on it and put it in the oven for a while... GRRRREAT