Monday, April 12, 2010

Favorite Weekend Treat!


In my opinion Breakfast is BY FAR the best meal of of the day! It not only gets you off on the right foot, but it also contains the most delicious choices. My favorite breakfast item to make and to eat is chocolate chip pancakes. They're pretty much the best thing EVERRRR! Considering I don't get up early enough to actually prepare pancakes during the week, I love to make them on the weekends. All you have to do is treat them like you would just regular pancakes, but after you've poured the batter onto your skillet add a few or a lot of chocolate chips on top of your cooking circles, and there you have it! The perfect pick-me-up to get your day started off right!

1 comment:

Hilary MaLynn said...

Agreed! Breakfast is definitely the BEST meal of the day! And it's great to have ANYTIME of day!